Friday, April 1, 2011

The trial (The Wall - Pink Floyd)



Good morning,
Worm your honor.
The crown will plainly show
The prisoner
who now stands before you
Was caught red-handed
showing feelings
Showing feelings
of an almost human nature;

This will not do.
Call the schoolmaster!

I always said
he'd come to no good
In the end your honor.
If they'd let me
have my way I could
Have flayed him
into shape.
But my hands
were tied,
The bleeding hearts
and artists
Let him get away
with murder.
Let me hammer
him today?

Crazy,
Toys in the attic
I am crazy,
Truly gone fishing.
They must have taken
my marbles away.
Crazy, toys in the attic
he is crazy.

You little shit
you're in it now,
I hope they throw
away the key.
You should have talked
to me more often
Than you did, but no!
You had to go
Your own way,
have you broken any
Homes up lately?
Just five minutes,
Worm your honor,
Him and Me, alone.

Baaaaaaaaaabe!
Come to mother baby,
let me hold you
In my arms.
M'lud I never wanted him to
Get in any trouble.
Why'd he ever
have to leave me?
Worm, your honor,
let me take him home.

Crazy,
Over the rainbow,
I am crazy,
Bars in the window.
There must have been
a door there in the wall
When I came in.
Crazy, over the rainbow,
he is crazy.

The evidence
before the court is
Incontrivertable,
there's no need for
The jury to retire.
In all my years of judging
I have never heard before
Of someone more deserving
Of the full penaltie of law.
The way you made them suffer,
Your exquisite
wife and mother,
Fills me with
the urge to defecate!
"Hey Judge! Shit on him!"









Since, my friend,
you have revealed your
Deepest fear,
I sentence you to be
exposed before
Your peers.
Tear down the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment