Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hi everyone!

This blog has been created for you, for we all. To share all the matters we could have about the subject and, specially, to provide the ones who really feel like to collaborate on it with a way of doing that.

This is the momment to brag... forget shyness and SHOW OFF !!!

I don't need to tell you that you can upload, show, ask, answer, complaint, collaborate... whatever you want. The only conditions are 2:
1.- Respect to everyone.
2.- Properness.


YOU are the future.

"Even If I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."  Martin Luther King Jr.

1 comment:

  1. I want to adress this song to all these conscientious objectors who attend classes just to having a good time and just don't do absolutely anything. (It's in Spanish, so don't worry, you don't need to do the slightest effort)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbF8t7raEHE

    ReplyDelete